By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
3. Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of the Firm or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, service mark and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
4. Intended Audience. This Site is intended for adults only. This Site is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
5. Site Use. PTL grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this Site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the Site, reverse engineer or break into the Site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this Site is at the discretion of PTL and PTL may terminate your use of this Site at any time.
6. Informational Purposes Only. PTL provides the Site and the contents thereon, including, without limitation, any newsletters, blogs post, legal updates or other similar informational offerings, for informational purposes only. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT CONTAIN OR CONSITUTE, AND SHOULD NOT BE INTERPRETED AS, LEGAL ADVICE OR OPINION.
7. No Attorney-Client Relationship. YOUR USE OF THE SITE DOES NOT CREATE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND PTL. SIMILARLY, THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION FROM AND TO PTL BY MEANS OF THE SITE MAY NOT BE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT COMMUNICATION. If PTL agrees to represent you, it will inform you by email or telephone and will provide you with an engagement agreement setting forth the basis and terms of the representation. Unless and until you have executed and returned that engagement agreement, and PTL has confirmed its receipt, no attorney-client relationship exists.
9. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
10. Indemnification. You agree, to the extent permitted by law, to indemnify, defend and hold PTL and our partners, members, employees, agents, representatives, vendors and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
11. Warranties Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. PTL, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
12. Limitation of Liability. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PTL BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
14. Intellectual Property. The content located on this Site is the copyrighted property of PTL or its licensors. Product, company names and other content mentioned on this Site may be copyrights, trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. Except as explicitly permitted, your use of this Site does not grant you any right, title or interest in or to PTL’s or any other third-party’s copyrights, trademarks or service marks.
If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to the contact information listed below in Section 21 of this Agreement:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
15. Applicable Law; Jurisdiction and Venue. You agree that the laws of the state of New York, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern this Agreement and any dispute that may arise between you and PTL or its affiliates. THE PROPER VENUE FOR ANY JUDICIAL ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SITE OR THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED IN NEW YORK COUNTY, NEW YORK OR IN THE CASE OF AN ARBITRATION, WHICH SHALL ALSO BE RESTRICTED TO NEW YORK COUNTY, NEW YORK. YOU HEREBY STIPLUATE TO, AND AGREE TO WAIVE ANY OBJECTION TO, THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF SUCH COURTS, AND FURTHER EXPRESSLY SUBMIT TO EXTRATERRITORIAL SERVICE OF PROCESS.
16. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
17. Waiver. The failure of PTL to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by PTL must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of PTL.
18. Termination. PTL may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
19. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
21. Contact Information.
P. Taylor Legal, PLLC
11 Broadway, Suite 615
New York, New York 10004
Telephone: (646) 693-8273
Fax: (646) 693-8274